IN CASE OF AN ORGANIZATION, COMPANY OR BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO LEGALLY BIND YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION AND YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION WILL BE BOUND BY THE OBLIGATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS OF THESE TERMS. ANY AND ALL REFERENCES HEREIN TO ‘YOU’ OR ‘YOUR’ WILL INCLUDE YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OR DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS, AVAIL, DOWNLOAD OR USE THE APP OR THE WEBSITE.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL CONSTRUE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BHUCHAL.
- As part of the usage of the Services or account creation process, User may be required create login credentials by selecting a password and providing an e-mail address. User shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself as required by the Service’s form (such data being the “Registration Information “). User shall be solely responsible for this Registration Information and under no condition is BHUCHAL liable for their authenticity, correctness, loss or theft.
- User shall maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, BHUCHAL has the right to terminate the User account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
- User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any User accounts created and passwords and agrees to immediately notify BHUCHAL of any unauthorized use of passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- User shall not use another’s account without permission
- User shall exit from his/her account at the end of each session and acknowledges that failure to do so, may result in unauthorized use of account.
- User shall follow all local applicable laws regarding age limits for viewing Services or any part thereof.
- User is responsible for all usage or activity of and through his/her account on the Service, including use of the account by any third party. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of the User’s account, at BHUCHAL’s sole discretion, and BHUCHAL may refer the User to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- BHUCHAL and/or third parties may, from time to time, send email messages to Users containing advertisements, special promotions, and other marketing materials (“Email Marketing Programs”) based on the agreed terms between BHUCHAL and its selected partner(s). BHUCHAL also offers Users permission-based email services. Users must decide to “opt-in” to our email services during the registration process or through a link on the BHUCHAL site before they receive any email services, newsletters, special promotions or other marketing materials (“Opt-In Email Programs”). BHUCHAL has the right to partner with any email marketers to provide these Email Marketing Programs or Opt-In Email Programs.
- User agrees not to use the Service to:
- Obstruct or hinder the use and enjoyment of the Service by other Users.
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations having the force of law.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to the Service.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, hostile, offensive, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another.
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users or collect or store personal data about other Users.
- Reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion, use or access of the Service.
- harm minors in any way.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page).
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual relationship.
- User shall not use BHUCHAL websites or mobile applications to engage in any illegal activities.
- BHUCHAL may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the User’s access to all or part of the Services for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of these Terms of Service. BHUCHAL reserves the right to block IPs from accessing its server(s).
USER CREATED CONTENT
- The User shall be responsible and liable for the content posted/created by him/her on BHUCHAL’s website(s) and/or mobile application(s).
- The Service may include the capability to like, post reviews, make comments, and other features that allow feedback, comments and input of content by the User. While BHUCHAL does not control the content posted by the User, it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the messages, comments, etc. that it, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws or any other applicable laws, or otherwise unacceptable, and to terminate User’s access to and use of the Services.
- By submitting content, Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless BHUCHAL from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any liability due to content posted by the User.
- By submitting content on the websites and/or mobile applications, the User is granting BHUCHAL a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the content in whole or in part, and in any form.
Proprietary Rights in Contents
- BHUCHAL holds no responsibility for any of the content viewed by any user and the rights of the content shall remain to the original publisher in case of RSS feeds and so BHUCHAL have no liability or claims no right on any of the post published directly from other news websites. As BHUCHAL is just a medium that allows users to read news published directly by individuals or RSS feeds
- BHUCHAL holds no responsibility for the materials contained in the Contents or in accuracy of the Contents accessible by use of the APP/WEBSITE by the User. You acknowledge that the App AND/OR Website is merely an intermediary/ enabling technology that allows Users to search for Contents. In no event shall BHUCHAL assume or have any responsibility or liability for the Contents accessible by use of the App/Website for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of the Contents.
- You acknowledge and concede that the Contents accessible by use of the App/Website are the property of the relevant content providers and is subject of proprietary and other rights of such content providers including any Intellectual Property Rights. You are not permitted to distribute, download/use/access, transmit, republish, display, sell, license or otherwise communicate the Contents to the public in any manner except via the features provided in/by BHUCHAL.
NOTE :- BHUCHAL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SUBMITED ON THE WEBSITE. THE USER SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT SUBMITED BY HIM/HER. THE RSS FEED TAKEN FROM THE OTHER WEBSITE SHALL BE RESPOSIBLE FOR ITS CONTENT. AS BHUCHAL IS JUST A PLACE TO VIEW AND WRITE CONTENT WITH NO RIGHTS TO ITS CONTENT.